Thursday, March 29, 2012

Final Four Picks

Who you got?! I have three of these teams in my final four. Unfortunately my champion is gone (I won't say who I picked. Y'all might laugh at me.) But I'm looking forward to the games on Saturday. Kentucky vs Louisville will be an excellent game. The in-state rivals going head to head for a spot in the national title. Even though this game will be close, Kentucky will win this one. Kentucky is just too talented. The other match-up is Ohio State and Kansas. I've seen a lot of OSU but i can't say the same for Kansas. I've heard a lot about their big man Thomas Robinson, so i'm looking forward to the Robinson/Sullinger match up. Also Kansas has Tyshawn Taylor who's no slouch either. So in the end, I think we'll see Kentucky vs Kansas for the national title.

No comments:

Post a Comment